Thank you for your interest in joining the
Junior League of Monroe 2020-2021 Provisional Class.
Please join our Mailing List by clicking above.
The Junior League of Monroe invites you to attend all of our “Meet the League” events and our “League Placement Fair” on February 20, 2020 at the league house to learn more about the Junior League of Monroe. There will also be information about Provisional requirements at this event.
The Junior League of Monroe is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
In order to be considered to join the Junior League of Monroe, a candidate must:
- Be 23 years of age by March 23, 2020.
- Possess an interest in voluntarism.
- Possess a commitment to community service.
The deadline for the 2020-2021 Provisional Class is March 15, 2020.
We are currently accepting applications!
After you have joined our mailing list and created an account with a password, you will be taken to the home page to begin the Next Steps for Prospective Volunteers:
- Complete Application. This is done at the time of joining the mailing list.
- Update Profile. Please fill out as much information as you can.
- Provisional Orientation. This is where you register for the events. It is recommended, but not required. (If you are in need of sponsors, this is a good time to acquire them.)
- Commitment Form. This is a requirement. You will be unable to complete any additional steps without completing the Commitment Form.
- Recommendation Form. You are required to have 2 sponsors. If you need assistance with this, you may submit up to three Letters of Recommendation. Also, we will make contact with you and help you obtain sponsors as well.
- Sponsor Form. This is required. You will print out the form given when you get to this step. We have two uploads for each signature page. It can be done by taking a picture of the form by your phone and uploading from your phone to the website. (You may contact us if you are in need of assistance.)
- Permission to Proceed. We will contact each Candidate by email to confirm that she meets the eligibility requirements and is invited to join the organization by the beginning of April.
If you have any questions about joining the league or information regarding the login procedure, please email JLMAdmissionsCommittee@gmail.com or contact:
Liz Hughes @ 318-547-6573
Diane Tabulog @ 901-301-4279