Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Monroe 2019-2020 Provisional Class. Please join our Mailing List by clicking above.
We will email you with information about several “Meet the League” events to learn more about the Junior League of Monroe.
Please contact Admissions Chair, Jessica Brady at email@example.com at any time if you have questions about joining the JLM!
The Junior League of Monroe is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
In order to be considered to join the Junior League of Monroe, a candidate must:
- Be 23 years of age by March 23, 2019.
- Possess an interest in voluntarism.
- Possess a commitment to community service.
The deadline for the 2019-2020 Provisional Class is March 15, 2019.
We are currently accepting applications!
There will be a League Placement Fair on January 08, 2019, which JLM invites you to attend, to learn what the Junior League of Monroe is all about. There will also be information about Provisional requirements at this event.
Steps to Joining:
- Secure 2 sponsors. These can be Active and/or Sustaining Members. (If you need assistance with this, please request on your Provisional Member Application)
- Attend a “Meet the League” event or the League Placement Fair. This is not a requirement (unless you will need help securing sponsors for your application). Attendance is encouraged in order to learn more about the League, Provisional requirements and membership benefits.
- Complete the Provisional Member Application. (The application can be completed online once you join our mailing list and complete the online interest form) To complete your application, you will need the names, email addresses and phone numbers for your two sponsors.
Notification of Provisional Member Acceptance:
JLM will contact each Candidate by email to confirm that she meets the eligibility requirements and is invited to join the organization by the beginning of April.
If you have any other questions, please contact Admissions Chair, Jessica Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-267-5521 (call or text).