Thank you for your interest in joining the
Junior League of Monroe 2020-2021 Provisional Class.
Please click here to start the JLM Applications Process.
The Junior League of Monroe is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
In order to be considered to join the Junior League of Monroe, a candidate must:
- Be 23 years of age by March 23, 2020.
- Possess an interest in voluntarism.
- Possess a commitment to community service.
The deadline for the 2020-2021 Provisional Class is March 15, 2020.
We are currently accepting applications!
After you have completed the application and created an account with a password, you will be taken to the home page to begin the Next Steps for Prospective Volunteers:
- Complete Application.
- Update Profile. Please fill out as much information as you can.
- Provisional Orientation. This is where you register for the events. It is recommended, but not required. (If you are in need of sponsors, this is a good time to acquire them.)
- Commitment Form. This is a requirement. You will be unable to complete any additional steps without completing the Commitment Form.
- Sponsor Form. You are required to have two Sponsors from the Junior League of Monroe. They must be Active or Sustaining Members (not Provisionals). You will need to print out the form on this step and have it manually signed by each sponsor. You will need to take a picture of the form, and upload it. If you need assistance with this process or help finding sponsors, please contact the Admissions Committee (see our contact information below).
- Permission to Proceed. We will contact each Candidate by email to confirm that she meets the eligibility requirements and is invited to join the organization by the beginning of April.
If you have any questions , please email JLMAdmissionsCommittee@gmail.com or contact:
Liz Hughes @ 318-547-6573
Diane Tabulog @ 901-301-4279