The Junior League of Monroe is fortunate to have incredible volunteers who are committed to our mission of promoting volunteerism, developing the potential of women, and improving our community. We would like to recognize this year’s outstanding volunteer at our Annual Spring Dinner Meeting on May 5, 2022.
This is your opportunity to recommend the woman you feel deserves this award. We are looking for the volunteer who:
- Is in good standing and has fulfilled all requirements of JLM Active Status
- Demonstrates outstanding performance and visibility within the League
- Of secondary and less importance, is her involvement in and commitment to organizations outside of the League
- A member who has demonstrated the principles expressed in JLM’s mission and vision statements; her spirit and nature should reflect a positive image of JLM
- Whose performance should exceed the expectations of general membership with unsurpassed interest in volunteerism and a commitment to community service
All nominees will be reviewed and the selection will be made by the Executive Board.
Please complete THIS form and tell us why you feel this member should be honored as the Junior League of Monroe Volunteer of the Year. Return your completed form to the Junior League office by March 30, 2022 or email the form to email@example.com.
Former Recipients of the Volunteer of the Year Award:
2011 Carmen Parks
2012 Miranda Moss
2013 Mandy Green
2014 Laura Nickelson
2015 Cherry Coon
2016 Loretta Lemoine
2017 Allison Earl
2018 Heather Guillot
2019 Suhan Wallace
2020 Melinda Minniefield